Strategic HR Consultant with relentless commercial expertise.
I work with optimistic start-ups, SME’s and thriving larger business, including some of the biggest international corporations who want no-nonsense pragmatic commercial HR support.
Enabling your business to develop sustainable competitive advantage through sensitive robust commercial alignment of your employees’ skills and behaviours with the achievement of your key company objectives.
Over 20 years of commercial general/sales management moving into strategic HR over the last 10 years with an outstanding track record of accomplishment.
- Recognised in the UK as MCIPD (Level 7)
- Recognised in Australia as Chartered AHRI mentor for aspiring HR professionals and graduates
- Certified Myers-Briggs PTI Practitioner (2019)
Leadership and professional development training specialist working with senior management teams and owner/managers within international business across a range of industry sectors.
Voluntary and Non-Profit
I am passionate about developing people and a respected mentor/coach to many mature and aspiring leaders. Experienced in a variety of voluntary and non-profit roles, including:
- Chair of Surf Lifesaving for Special Needs Inclusion Programs (SNIPS)
- Surf Lifesaving Queensland 10 Year Active Patrol Service Award
- Surf Lifesaving Queensland Peer Support Officer
- Wildlife Rescue and Rehabilitation
- Chairman of Worthing Gymnastics Club
Sensitive, relentless, uncompromising focus on achievement of goals (what’s) whilst staying true to values (how’s)
Focus on client wants and needs. Pretty much, whatever it takes. Fun, engaging and challenging.
Constant professional development, life-time learner, always compliant and contemporary.
Clarity, transparency and KISS.
Confidently entrusted with private information.
Always soliciting and offering open honest feedback. Connected, engaged and seeking to improve.
But don’t just take my word for it, read what my clients have said…